"I found the experience at Marry & Tux Bridal to be fabulous. I have heard nothing but good things about them and was glad I was able to experience that for myself. I had gone to another dress shop prior and found no comparison between the two" - Alyssa
1. Should I reserve an appointment to look at wedding dresses? Yes appointments are strongly recommended especially on Saturday's. Walk-ins are welcome, based on consultant and fitting room availability. Self Service is not permitted. Please Contact us to reserve your appointment. 603-883-6999
About Saturday Appointments: Saturday appointments are in high demand, and we generally have waiting list. We confirm your appointment the Wednesday or Thursday before your Saturday appointment to make sure that you are still coming. If we are unable to verbally confirm your appointment via telephone, it is imperative that you call us back to confirm that you are coming. If we do not hear back from you, or we are unable to confirm your appointment we will have no alternative but to give your appointment to another bride on our waiting list. So, please remember to call us back if you don't want to lose your appointment!
2. Should I get a sitter for the kids? (Child Safety Policy) Yes! For safety reasons and insurance purposes, no children are permitted in the bridal salon. Our store is not equipped to care for children and there is no room for strollers. Crying babies and toddlers distract brides on this very important day. Our goal is to provide every bride with a memorable shopping experience without distractions. From a child's perspective a bridal salon is not a fun place to be. They're expected to sit still and quiet for an hour or more and can't touch anything. Additionally, there are safety hazards: over 50 unsecured mannequins that can be pulled or knocked over, hard surfaces, loose pins and needles. You understanding is greatly appreciated! 3. What should I bring with me to the appointment? If you would like to bring a pair of heels, we will not use them during the appointment but should you decide on your dress, it will help us custom measure your gown to your height. Most of our brides wear a regular bra, and slide the straps down while trying (the majority of our gowns are fully boned and well constructed with cups built in). If you would like to bring along a slimmer, or spanx you're more than welcome!
4. Who Should I bring with me when I come for my appointment? Bringing 1-2 people is recommended. Bringing too many people can be a recipe for disaster. In the end, be true to yourself and buy the wedding dress you love.
5. What are wedding dress prices like at Marry & Tux Bridal? Our consultants will always be respectful of your individual budget. Our wedding dress price points start at $1100. A 60% deposit is required to order your dress. Interest-free payment plans are available, ask your consultant for details!
6. When do most brides buy their wedding dress? As soon as they become engaged! It’s never too early; Brides Magazine and The Knot recommend ordering your gown no less than 9 months before your wedding. Many of our brides purchase 1 to 2 years before their wedding. Remember you'll also need time for fittings and alterations.
7. Will I be able to look through the wedding dresses? During your 60-90 minute appointment, you will see that all of our collections are in full view. You'll never be left wondering if your perfect wedding dress was hidden in the back room and never shown to you.
8. Do you carry plus size wedding dresses? Our new Curvy Couture Boutique; a store within our store, offers all of the best wedding dresses in plus sizes 16 to 30W to try on. There are over 150 fashionable styles available for same day purchase or special order.
9. Are your wedding Gowns "Off the Rack" or "Special Order"? At Marry & Tux Bridal you have a choice. Any gown that fits you can purchase from inventory. If not, we are happy to place a special order. We stock over 400 different styles of wedding dresses.
10. What happens once I find my dress? We require a 60% deposit to place your order, the balance is not due until the dress arrives in the store (if it's a special order). We accept deposits in the form of all major credit cards, cash, debit or even a personal check. If you are purchasing from our inventory payment in full is required, and you will take your dress home same-day!
11. Do I need an appointment to look at veils or headpieces? Yes, we schedule appointments Monday thru Friday only.
12. Is there Sales Tax or Luxury Tax on wedding dresses in NH? NH is tax free!!! You will save an average of $100.00 on most wedding gowns by shopping in NH and not paying sales or luxury tax!
13. Does Marry & Tux carry bridesmaid dresses? Yes! We carry hundreds of styles from sizes 0-30W. We pride ourselves in carrying the largest selection in the area. Bridesmaids are priced affordably starting at $150, and require a 60% deposit to be ordered.
14. What if some of my bridesmaids are out of town? What should I do? It's easy; we understand that not all of your attendants are local. They can submit their measurements right on the homepage, and we will order the bridesmaid dress you selected in their size and color.
15. I'm planning on losing weight. When should I shop for a dress? It is easy to take a wedding dress down in size (up to 3 sizes), and it costs the same. Designers recommend ordering your dress in the size you are now. Waiting too long will result in rush charges or not getting the wedding dress you love.
16. When Should I book my tuxedos? Once you have chosen your bridesmaids dress(es) and color it’s time to book tuxedos! We are the only tuxedo rental shop within 50 miles of Nashua that owns our inventory and carry over 1000 tuxedos in our building. Out of state groomsmen? No problem! Book your tuxedos today and enjoy stress-free tuxedo pickup, with on-site and last minute changes available.